Saturday, February 17, 2018

#Stacking the Shelves # 274 - Week Ending 02/17/2018


Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!

Thanks for Stopping by!

Short and sweet this week!
One unexpected book from Wednesday Books,
3 unexpected approvals via NetGalley!
Thank you, Curiosity Quills Press, St. Martin's Press, Flatiron Books!

Have a great weekend!
Shelley

This Weeks Reviews: 


Monday - Shadow Hunt by Melissa F. Olson (Urban Fantasy)

Tuesday - The Defiant by Lesley Livingston (YA, Fantasy)

Wednesday - Iron Gold by Pierce Brown (Science Fiction)

Thursday - The Traitor Prince by C.J. Redwine (YA, Fantasy)


*REC'D VIA Publisher, NetGalley*





10 comments:

  1. Legendary has such a gorgeous cover, I really want to read it - I should probably read Caraval first though! I've added it to my ever increasing TBR. D:

    Vee @ Under The Mountain

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh nice! Legendary is positively gorgeous!!! Hope you enjoy all the new reads!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This Heart Of Mine looks cute! I hope you enjoy these books. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so want to read Legendary! I hope you enjoy it. Have a lovely week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What great books and covers, especially This Heart of Mine! Enjoy your week and new books!

    Andreea @ cheekylines.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you enjoy them all. People keep telling me to read Caraval, but I haven’t done it yet. So many books, so little time.

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome haul of books this week. I hope you love all of your new goodies.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great books this week. I also have About Anna, I am hoping it is as good as it sounds! Let me know how you like it. Happy Reading!

    Mary #SundayRoundup

    ReplyDelete
  9. Book of Secrets sounds really good. Hope you enjoy all of them and it looks like I better jump on Caraval soon!

    ReplyDelete
  10. After Anna seems like it would be a good one. I also received Legendary and look forward to reading that one. I hope you have a great week.

    ReplyDelete