Friday, January 24, 2014

*Stacking the Shelves* Featuring Only The Good Die Young!

Stacking The Shelves is a fun way to show off the books we received over the past week in the hopes that you will find something that you will be interested in reading. As always, it is in no way, shape, or form to be considered bragging or sticking out our tongues at other bloggers. 

I personally enjoy  reading comments from those that stop by and support Gizmo's Reviews and I make every effort to comment and visit back your blog in return. 

A very manageable week of books received this week which is just fine with me!

Received from Chris Marie Green! Thank you!

Received from Pocket Books! Thank you!
*Note: I've already read & reviewed this book and would love to trade it if anyone is willing!

Received from Orbit Books! Thank you!

Received from Tanglewood Press! Thank you!

Received from Little, Brown and Company! Thank you!

Amazon.com cheap-y of the week!



13 comments:

  1. I like the cover for Only The Good Die Young. You got some amazing books this week. Enjoy your new reads Shelly.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh I want the first book, I'm so curious about it, it's in my wishlist! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing books this week Shelley :-) I'm loving some of the covers. I hope you enjoy everything that you've got!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You got Only the Good Die Young too?! The last blog I visited received it! I am dying to read that one! It's been forever since Chris wrote a paranormal book and I am soooo eager to read it! At least it comes out pretty soon! Happy Reading!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have you read Lynn Viehl's other series? I'm kind of wondering how the two compare and where someone new to her books should start.


    Paranormal Haven

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hadn't heard of any of these! But I hope you love them! :D

    Here's Mine @ Pinkindle

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cheap-y of the week - love the term!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice set of books this week. Happy reading!
    http://booketta.blogspot.co.uk/2014/01/feeding-my-e-reader-10.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. I haven't read any of these yet. I hope you can stop by mine.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks like some super interesting reads! I hope you enjoy them. :) My StS!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The Fever! The cover still freaks me out, haha. Hope you enjoy it! :)

    Here's mine

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete
  12. A lot of good titles this week! The Dollhouse Asylum is definitely on my TBR list. Enjoy them! My STS

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great haul! I got Ashfall & Ashen Winter for Christmas and I am really excited to read both of those. The Dollhouse Asylum looks really great too. I hope you enjoy your books :) My STS.

    ReplyDelete