Tuesday, November 19, 2013

*Top Ten Tuesday 11/19/2013* Top Ten Books I'd Recommend To Most Readers


Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. Each week there is a new topic and we all share our thoughts on that topic! I decided it was finally time to jump on board with this wicked fun meme!

For this week on Top Ten Tuesday, the topic is:

Top Ten Books I Would Recommend to Most Readers

*Note* These are a hodge podge of books that I have rated 5 stars and would ask you to go to Goodreads.com and read my review if you are able. The caveat is that most of these books can be read by anyone, while a few are adult themed.

1. Crown of Midnight by Sarah J Maas

2. Binding the Shadows by Jenn Bennett

3. The Last Bastion of the Living by Rhiannon Frater

4. A Monster Calls by Patrick Ness

5. The Rift Walker by Susan and Clay Griffith

6. The Ripple Effect by J.A. Saare

7. If I Stay by Gayle Forman

8. Pale Demon by Kim Harrison

9. An Artificial Night by Seanan McGuire

10. Sandman Slim by Richard Kadrey




5 comments:

  1. Great choices Shelley. I think I'm going to have to check some of this out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenn Bennett is definitely one of my go-to authors; I love her Arcadia Bell series. Sooo good! I picked-up a bunch of Richard Kadrey's books at RT but haven't had the chance to read any of them yet...

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I Stay and Pale Demon would have been on my list today as well! There are some books I've never heard of, but I'll be sure to check them out.

    Happy reading :)

    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have only read Crown of Midnight from your list, and it was awesome sequel to the series. But I have the rest of the books on my tbr. For a fantasy lover, what would you recomend next?
    Great list!
    Here's my Top Ten Books I’d Recommend To Food Lovers

    ReplyDelete