Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday 09/19/2012


"Waiting On Wednesday” is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at “Breaking the Spine”, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating. 

This weeks selection is....


Once blissfully in love . . . Poppy Lane is keeping secrets. Her powerful gift has earned her membership in the Society for the Suppression of Supernaturals, but she must keep both her ability and her alliance with the Society from her husband, Winston. Yet when Winston is brutally attacked by a werewolf, Poppy's secrets are revealed, leaving Winston's trust in her as broken as his body. Now Poppy will do anything to win back his affections . . .

Their relationship is now put to the ultimate test.Winston Lane soon regains his physical strength but his face and heart still bear the scars of the vicious attack. Drawn into the darkest depths of London, Winston must fight an evil demon that wants to take away the last hope of reconciliation with his wife. As a former police inspector, Winston has intelligence and logic on his side. But it will take the strength of Poppy's love for him to defeat the forces that threaten to tear them apart.

Mass Market Paperback, 400 pages Expected publication: February 26th 2013 by Forever
ISBN 9781455520794


I absolutely adore this series and believe that Callihan is one of the better writers of our time. I love this cover as well! I can't wait for Poppy's story since she seems to be the one hiding more secrets than anyone else, including her two younger sisters.

What are you waiting for?

9 comments:

  1. i need to try this series . cool wow

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOh that looks good! I never did get around to reading her second book! Might have to change that eventually!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhh I love the cover of this one! So steamy!!!

    Anna @ Literary Exploration
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this cover is absolutely amazing. I don't really even know what the summary said, I couldn't concentrate long enough to read it. Great pick though, I hope you enjoy it!
    Come check out my WOW pick.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I just fell in love with this cover. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want this book too!! Great pick! Thanks so much for spotlighting it today. Please check out my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! This is probably not my usual type of read, but it does sound intriguing. Thanks for sharing!

    here's mine.

    ~Danica Page
    Taking it One Page at a Time

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohhh, this sounds intriguing. I love the cover but the water must be cold.

    ReplyDelete